§1 Applicability vis-à-vis entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his or her commercial nor to his or her independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the text of the contract
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of contracts apply to orders placed via our online shop https://lr-merch.com .
(2) Contracting party
In the event of conclusion of the contract, the contract shall come into effect with
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding offer of contract on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our internet shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is placed in the following steps:
2) Confirm by clicking on the "Order" buttons.
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Pressing the "checkout" button
5) Login to the Internet shop after registering and entering the login details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-check or correct the respective data entered.
7) Binding submission of the order by clicking the button "order with costs" or "buy".
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the Internet page on which the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop : We store the contract text and send you the order data and our GTC by e-mail. You can also view the GTC at any time at https://lr-merch.com/agb. You can view your past orders in our customer area under My Account -> My Orders.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices stated include the statutory value added tax and other price components. Shipping costs, if any, shall be added.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment by direct debit, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard).